The most used front-end technology at Dogtronic is React – pure or in NextJS. We try to use TypeScript in every project, but if you don’t know it yet, don’t worry. We will teach you.
The most important thing is to be able to develop user interface the same as in designs and have enough creativity and sense of esthetics to improvise something if necessary.
You don’t know React, but you work in Vue or Angular? Don’t be discouraged. If you impress us and we like each other, we’d love to find a project that meets your needs.
- React (optionally Vue or Angular)
- some CSS preprocessor (e.g. SCSS)
Nice to have
- UX design (e.g. Figma)
- individually defined pay rate adequate to the level of skills and involvement
- work in a cooperative team full of individuals
- breakfast together in the form of toast with coffee
- the spirit of healthy competition in the form of table football
Send your CV
We want to see what you've done so don't forget to attach your best projects!
Come over to chat
Experience can be acquired and skills improved, but a person with passion you just are.
Show what you can do
We will invite you to test your skills. We want to know if you will fit in with the team.
Become a team member
So what? Fast table footballers and get to work.