You don’t like boredom and you consider yourself a one-man-army? Can you manage to create a front-end application by yourself with all the back-end needed to make it work? Impressive, why don’t you drop by for a chat…?
For simple apps or sites that need an undemanding back-end, we like to use CMSes like Strapi. With their help, even a Front-End Developer with minimal understanding of the back-end will be able to crank out something on their own (under the guidance of more experienced teammates, of course).
- knowledge of any database (e.g. MongoDB or PostgreSQL)
Nice to have
- knowledge of any CMS (e.g. Strapi, WordPress)
- Gitlab CI
- individually defined pay rate adequate to the level of skills and involvement
- work in a cooperative team full of individuals
- breakfast together in the form of toast with coffee
- the spirit of healthy competition in the form of table football
Send your CV
We want to see what you've done so don't forget to attach your best projects!
Come over to chat
Experience can be acquired and skills improved, but a person with passion you just are.
Show what you can do
We will invite you to test your skills. We want to know if you will fit in with the team.
Become a team member
So what? Fast table footballers and get to work.